Dressing & Impression (Only for Ladies)
This is an event for SINGLE LADIES ONLY.
Types of dressing and why it’s important to know
- Semi formal / Business casual
- Smart casual
- Option – Black tie event
Impression / Image
- What is image and how does it relate to impression?
- What is impression and how does it relate to image?
- What are the obstacles one will face?
- Which type of skin tone do you belong too?
- Why is it important to know about skin tone?
- How can it work for you and what’s in for me?
- What is contrast all about?
- Can I change my contrast?
- Why is it important and what’s in for me knowing my contrast level?
Benefits of dressing up
- 10 benefits of dressing up
Event’s closing date is 3 days prior to date of event. All registration and payment must be made by then.
1. After payment is made and you discovered that you cannot attend the event, you are to inform the organizer at least 3 days or more prior to event date. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
2. When payment is made and the event is cancelled by us, full refund will be given back.
3. There is a cooling-off period of 3 days from the date of payment. A full refund, after a deduction of $10 administration fee, will be given to you.
4. No Refund will be given:
o No-show for events.
o No refund will be given for any cancellation of registration in less than 3 days to the event date.
Refund will be done via bank transfer within 3 working days of receipt of bank account number
CompleteMe respects your privacy. In line with the Singapore Personal Data Protection Act, we would like to inform you on how we will use your personal data:
- Update you of in the events’ information which you have signed up for
- Verify your marital status with ROM to ensure that you are legally single
- Send you marketing information, such as upcoming events and activities. You can always unsubscribe yourself at the bottom of each newsletter.